Welcome! I’m Julie, the Girl on the Move!
I love traveling, cooking, entertaining, cupcakes, running, my family, Jesus, reading and sports. Rarely a day passes by where I am not on the move doing something or going somewhere. I love trying new things and am always up for a challenge!
At the heart of Girl on the Move is my desire…
To create a community of people inspired to live healthy lives, chase big dreams and step out of their comfort zone to try new things and visit new places.
If you’re looking for some inspiration I would encourage you to head over to the Be Inspired page which is filled with stories of people who inspire me every day
If you’re looking for new places to visit stop by the GOTM Travel page to explore an interactive map that will help you discover new places for your bucket list, restaurants, adventures, cupcakes, baseball stadiums and more!
If you need some fitness and healthy living ideas you won’t want to miss the GOTM Fitness page for healthy living inspiration and ideas
And if you have questions about blogging I’ve shared my experiences and tips in various posts on blogging and you can also feel free to contact me with any additional questions you have about blogging!
A couple of fun facts about me…
* I played in a kickball world record game…we played for over 24 hours!
* I retired from teaching before I turned 30…woo hoo!
* This post about my sister’s wedding is one of my favorites!
* I am a big Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies fan
* If you have any questions about my Cupcake Adventures, this is a great place to start!
* I live by the beach in Southern California and it’s pretty amazing! I love having such an amazing place to come home and recharge between adventures!
* I have a job that I absolutely love with Thirty-One Gifts and it hardly feels like a job because going to work means I get to party, and I have the opportunity to meet and train so many amazing women!
I absolutely love connecting with readers so be sure to stop by my Contact page so we can get in touch!