If you are trying to see as many of the great sights Philadelphia has to offer, but are running short on time, then let me recommend a round of golf at Franklin Square. Eighteen holes featuring miniature versions of Philly’s must-see sights! Here are five of my favorites places in the city (notice most of these look just like the real thing!)…
1. LOVE statue in Love Park…the perfect place to take capture memories of your stay in Philadelphia with your loved ones
2. See where it all began over 200 years ago with a stop at Independence Hall to check out where our Founding Fathers gathered to write the Constitution of the United States.
3. The gateway to Chinatown is even more impressive in real life and there are some great food finds in the area!
4. A glimpse into life during the Revolutionary War check out Elfreth’s Alley, America’s oldest residential street…and people still live there! When you step onto the cobblestone streets of Elfreth’s Alley you feel as though you are stepping back in time a couple hundred years and seeing what it would have been like to be a part of founding a nation.
5. And last but not least, the Liberty Bell…because let’s be honest, no trip to Philadelphia is complete without a stop at the Liberty Bell!
Looking for more recommendations on what to see and do in Philadelphia?
-Check out RecipeGirl’s post on her recent trip to Philadelphia!