If you’ve been following the blog for any length of time then you know that I absolutely love cupcakes! I’ve had cupcakes from about 75 cupcake shops around the country and I have to say Church of Cupcakes in Denver is quite simply the cutest one I’ve been to…because it’s cupcakes on wheels!
Y’all, is this not one of the cutest things you’ve ever seen?!? And here’s the best part…the cupcakes were also yummy! Keeping with the tradition of my cupcake posts, in no particular order, here are five things I loved about Church of Cupcakes…
1. The Church of Cupcakes adheres to 10 Commandments including, We bake from scratch, We shall love and honor sprinkles, and more…trust me when I say that the whole list is worth reading!
2. The cupcakes are served out of a tricycle! I think I went a cupcake tricycle for my birthday…or at least one of these tricycles at a future birthday party!
3. I think the theme is incredibly creative! Being called Church of Cupcakes, and then having the 10 Commandments and cupcakes with names like Pillar of Salt-ed Caramel and Let There By Lemon is simply genius!
4. Moist, the cupcakes were moist! And that is a requirement for a good cupcake in my book!
5. At Church of Cupcakes they believe that cupcakes can make your soul happy and I know that it sounds silly but there’s some truth to that statement. Cupcakes just have a way of brightening up the day and allowing you to step back from real life for a minute…and make your soul happy!
Cupcakes make my heart happy…what makes your heart happy?