Cupcake Adventures – Church of Cupcakes
If you’ve been following the blog for any length of time then you know that I absolutely love cupcakes! I’ve had cupcakes from about 75 cupcake shops around the country and I have to say Church of Cupcakes in Denver is quite simply the cutest one I’ve been to…because it’s cupcakes on wheels!
Y’all, is this not one of the cutest things you’ve ever seen?!? And here’s the best part…the cupcakes were also yummy! Keeping with the tradition of my cupcake posts, in no particular order, here are five things I loved about Church of Cupcakes…
1. The Church of Cupcakes adheres to 10 Commandments including, We bake from scratch, We shall love and honor sprinkles, and more…trust me when I say that the whole list is worth reading!
2. The cupcakes are served out of a tricycle! I think I went a cupcake tricycle for my birthday…or at least one of these tricycles at a future birthday party!
3. I think the theme is incredibly creative! Being called Church of Cupcakes, and then having the 10 Commandments and cupcakes with names like Pillar of Salt-ed Caramel and Let There By Lemon is simply genius!
4. Moist, the cupcakes were moist! And that is a requirement for a good cupcake in my book!
5. At Church of Cupcakes they believe that cupcakes can make your soul happy and I know that it sounds silly but there’s some truth to that statement. Cupcakes just have a way of brightening up the day and allowing you to step back from real life for a minute…and make your soul happy!
Cupcakes make my heart happy…what makes your heart happy?
OMG. Just seeing that cute bike with the blue trailer made my soul happy!
It made mine happy too!
Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother Runner
That’s adorable! Cupcakes are kind of good!
Cupcakes too and anything sweet! I just had cake last Sunday, yesterday and today! Oh my! Haha.. And I like the idea of cupcake tricycle! Mmmmm…
I’m pinning it to make sure I won’t forget this idea!
Thanks for pinning!
Kels @ Blonder Side of LIfe
I need to go cupcake eating with you because I adore cupcakes but have yet to find a place that can get the icing to cake ratio correct without entering a sugar coma from too sweet either…ugh, my life lol. I can’t get over how cute this cart is! My new dream job is biking around town with a cupcake stand attached to my back 😀
I firmly believe three things need to happen for a cupcake to be perfect…
1. A moist cake
2. Frosting that isn’t too sweet
3. The perfect cake to frosting ratio
I’d love to go cupcake eating with you!
This is awesome! I need to visit the Church of Cupcakes ASAP! haha! 🙂
I think everyone needs to get to this Church as soon as possible!
Shelly @ Behind Blue Eyes
The tricycle cupcake stand is pure genius. Maybe I need to open up one of those.