Cinch Sacs for Haiti
As some of you may know, my sister is the RN at a orphanage in Haiti called Children of the Promise (COTP). She has been there for a year now and she loves being there! She feels called to serve there and so she is committed to staying down there indefinitely and serving all of those precious kids.
Here is the story of FritzLande.
And when I read stories like FritzLande’s I want to do everything I can to make a difference in lives like hers. So I talked with my sister about how I can contribute. And it is through their Mamba program, which allows people in the community around COTP who are in similar situation to FritzLande’s to get the nutrients they so desperately need. Every two weeks the family comes to COTP and picks up the nutrients they need, but they are looking for something for the families to carry the nutrients home from COTP
And so that is where you can help! This week I would like to donate 10 Thirty-One cinch sacs towards their program so I am looking for people to partner with me to each donate one (or more!) cinch sac. Here’s how it works…
1. Click here to go to the Cinch Sacs for Smiles party
2. In the Search box search for Item # 3039 (Called Cinch Sacs – $20 if you want to confirm you found the correct item)
3. Choose a print (they’ll love variety so choose whatever you’d like!)
4. For your Personalization Options choose None
5. Check Out – When you are checking out make sure to check the box that says, “Check to ship product to host”
6. If you know anyone else who may be interested in purchasing a Cinch Sac please feel free to forward today’s post on to them!
Thank you so much for helping!
P.S. If you would like to also donate towards the cost of the nutrients it costs $85 for each child for two weeks but is literally life-saving. If you are interested in donating towards that comment below with your email and I will be in touch with details.