I am sooo excited to share with you about Nailed It Decals! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love getting manicures and pedicures. Unfortunately, weekly manicures are not in the budget so I was excited to discover a way to give myself an extra special manicure at home…for a fraction of the cost!
Summer over at Nailed It Decals was awesome enough to send me two sheets of decals (free of charge) to review and now that I’ve had the chance to try out the decals, I wanted to share my thoughts with you!
I was soooo excited about these decals that I forgot to take a picture of the decals, but here they are in silver…
1. Apply polish and let dry. For the gold stripes and chevrons I used Orly in Fabulous Flamingo.
2. Apply decals to desired nails and trim. (Since I was out of town when I used the decals and didn’t have all of my nail essentials with me, I just used nail clippers and they worked perfectly!)
3. Finish with two coats of clear top coat. I used O*P*I Top Coat.
Here are my overall thoughts on using the decals…
*Definitely apply both of the recommended top coats after you apply the decals to help them stay firmly on your nails
*Make sure you’ve trimmed them to the desired size before you use the top coat because once the top coat is applied they are a little more difficult to trim
*There are sooo many color possibilities available with these decals which truly allows you to coordinate with any outfit or occasion!
And here’s the really exciting part…if you head over to Nailed It Decals you can order decals and get 20% off with the special code GOTM20…how cool is that?!?
Here are the specific links to the two sets of decals that I used…
* St. Patrick’s Day Nail Decals (available in 25 colors!)
* Chevron and Stripe Nail Decals (available in 22 colors!)
And don’t forget to use code GOTM20 for 20% off!!! (Please note, the 20% off code can not be used with any other coupon codes…but it is not limited to the two sets I mentioned above…you can use the discount code on any sets!)