Yesterday marked my three-year anniversary with Thirty-One. When I originally joined in 2009 I had two goals…
– Make an extra $200 a month to be able to put towards my car payment
– Get a discount on some pretty awesome products
Three years later I’ve not only met those two goals but far exceeded them…
– I was able to pay off the car loan a year early
– I get a discount on some pretty awesome products and I get spoiled by the company with free products
– I retired from teaching before the age of 30
– I took an all-expense paid vacation to Cancun
– I’ve earned Best Buy gift cards that have allowed me to purchase some fun electronics including a brand new tv and iPad
– I have loved connecting with some great women who started as customers and hostesses and turned into friends
– I have an awesome team! Seriously, I love getting to encourage them and see them reach their dreams
– I have not only met other consultants but these are amazing women with whom I have built some deep and amazing friendships. I can call these girls when I’m having a bad day or on a good day to celebrate
– I have grown so much as a person and gained confidence in my public speaking and leadership abilities
And now this week I am heading to Atlanta for one of the highlights of my year…our National Conference! It’s a slumber party with your closest girlfriends and a training/motivational conference all rolled into one…and it’s going to be AMAZING!
I can’t wait to see what this next year with Thirty-One holds!