My cupcake adventures continued in Denver at Tipsy Cupcakes & Desserts and I have to let y’all in on a little secret…the Denver area does cupcakes right! I had a Tiffany Bluetini cupcake which was not only delicious, but adorable…could be because I love me a little blue box 😉
And now, in no particular order, here are five things I loved about Tipsy Cupcakes…
1. Y’all, these are “grown-up” cupcakes. Meaning they are alcohol infused. Do I need to say anything else?!?
2. Even though I shouldn’t need to give you any more reasons to love these cupcakes, my OCD tendencies demand that I complete the list of 5 things…because all of the cupcake posts have 5 things. And I like things to be neat and orderly like that. So I loved how light and airy the cupcake tasted…just as a cupcake should!
3. Absolutely gorgeous colors! Do you see the picture of the Tiffany Bluetini cupcake above? The color combination simply makes my heart melt.
4. They hit the cupcake trifecta at Tipsy Cupcakes…moist cake, frosting that isn’t too sweet, and a great cake to frosting ratio…I’ve been on a roll lately with the shops I’ve visited in regards to finding the cupcake trifecta!
5. These cupcakes are alcohol-infused. I know that was my #1 but I loved it so much I thought it was worth repeating! Next time I’m definitely getting the Tequila Lime Margarita cupcake!
What grown-up beverage would you most want to turn into a cupcake? Any thoughts on where I should head next on my cupcake adventures?